- To explain how the basic economic problems constitute an economic system, through which the solution is given to problems and issues of economic resources, income distribution, stability and economic growth.
- To classify economic systems based on the solution that society provides to the basic economic issues.
- To explain the relationship between government, labour and competition of free enterprise system.
- To explain the role of financing and investing in the success or failure of a business.
- To explain the relationship between unemployment, inflation, monetary and fiscal policies and their effects on the economy.
- To assimilate the basic economic concepts that serve to measure economic performance and to explain economic phenomena.
- To explain how the economic life functions and why economic thought is important for every individual.
The object of the study of matter is knowledge of basic concepts of philosophical reasoning, at their historical and problematic core to educate to the students a critical analytical conscience for the world and themselves.
Through the study of philosophy is aimed that pupils in the end of the year will be able to:
- Describe the history of philosophical thought through the most prominent representatives of the periods that will be subjected to treatment.
- Interpret the meaning of philosophical concepts and categories, seeing philosophy as a rigorous science, where the used words have a very defined sense. Pupils distinguish these meanings, which often vary by larger systems of philosophers, who have developed their vocabulary becoming pioneers of contemporary thought.
- Explain how is realised recognition and how it proceeds, the role of reason and effective elements operating in it, as the truth is reached.
- Affirm individuals with personality, aware of the conceptions, individual skills, freedom, rights and responsibilities as members of a democratic society, in terms of globalization.
- Be aware of the debate with arguments for certain philosophical problems, whether these are also controversial, be tolerant and respect the opinions and arguments presented by those opposing him.
Material per konkurs: Te njohim Europen (Shkarko PDF) (Linku origjinal)
Ky material me siperme mund te shkarkohet edhe nga faqen tone: Ketu
The student must:
- Discuss about the social stratification as a hierarchical system.
- Discuss about the features and main sources of social changes.
- Describe the main elements of the dynamics of population growth and their effects on the development of the society.
- Describe the main differences between the rural way and urban way of life, particularly in Albania.
- Explain the sociological meaning of race and ethnicity and their characteristics.
- Explain and analyze various methods of sociological research, priorities and their meanings.
- Give a definition of democracy and distinguish different types of democracy.
- Determine the factors that support and undermine democracy by concreting them with centuries.
- Describe some of the issues that must be solved democracy.
- Discuss the role of institutions in the Albanian reality.
- Discuss the importance of citizen participation in democracy.
- Discuss the possibilities and ways of increasing citizen participation in the reality that they live.